ORVIS Chest Hip Pack
The highly versatile Orvis Chest/Hip Pack is the ultimate grab-and-go fly-fishing pack when you know your target and what they're eating. This 3L pack can be worn on your hip, slung over your shoulder or on your chest. It even snaps right on to the front straps of the Bug-Out Backpack. Myriad applications for brookies in small streams to bonefish on a flat, this big/little pack is efficient and versatile, yet feature rich. Patented Tippet Whippet recessed docking station with tippet bar included for instant, fixed, and fumble-free access for up to six spools. Large main compartment with multiple internal pockets. Top fly patch. Side forceps dock and zinger/nipper pass-through port. Removable shoulder strap and hideaway hip strap. Weight 300g/.66 lbs. In sand. Imported.
Shell: 100% recycled ECO CORDURA 600 denier polyester with strategic TPU coating. Liner: 100% recycled 200 denier polyester. Spot clean.
9½"W x 6"H x 5"D. 3L/183 cu. in.
- 100% recycled ECO CORDURA
- Patented Tippet Whippet recessed docking station with tippet bar included
- 3 liters of capacity
- Main body storage pocket with fly patch top and internal features
- Side forceps dock and zinger/nipper pass-through port
- Removable shoulder strap and hideaway hip strap
- Bug-Out Backpack compatible