CKX Taiga Snow Boots
Regular price $144.99 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Liner: 600 denier Cordura upper boot
- Fixation: Front Velcro closure and top draw cord closure
- Base and sole: EVA ultra light
- Insulation: Removable liner with 200 gr Primaloft®
- Degree of comfort: Up to -85°C (-118°F)
- Sizes: junior 1-6 & men 7-14, no half sizes
- Weight: 2.2 lb. for boot pair
- Height: 12"
These snowmobile-quality boots are distinguished by the use of technical materials including an EVA base with properties of flexibility, insulation and lightness but also, its rubber-reinforced outsole at the centers and the extremities of the heels and toes for resist wear on rougher surfaces and better grip on slippery surfaces.
Recognized for its lightness, but just as appreciated for its comfort, the boot is lined with a removable and washable 200g insulated foam liner from Primaloft® that will wick away moisture to keep your feet dry and warm.
These boots are designed to meet the demands of harsh Canadian winters.