ORVIS Guide Hip Pack
For those who love an unencumbered feel while fly fishing, whether a guide or hardcore angler, the Orvis Guide Hip Pack offers 9 liters of capacity and a highly innovative design to please any organizational perfectionist. The 100% recycled ECO CORDURA® Guide Hip Pack has the new Patented Tippet Whippet recessed docking station with tippet bar included for instant, fixed, and fumble-free access for up to six spools. The large main compartment is topped with a large fly patch and inside are a zip pocket, drop-in pockets, and stretch mesh sorting pockets. Smaller front compartment with mesh pockets. The substantial side panels both have zip pockets and hidden net scabbards that store a net with instant access. A lo-pro zinger/nipper pass-through port and small zip pocket on one side and a water bottle holder on the other. Included are two straps, one lightweight neck strap and one heavier shoulder strap with multiple docking stations, a zip pocket, and fly patch. In sand.
Shell: 100% recycled ECO CORDURA 600 denier polyester with strategic TPU coating. Liner: 100% recycled 200 denier polyester. Spot clean. Imported.
12½"W x 9"H x 5¾"D. 9L/549 cu. in. Weight 700g/1.54 lbs.
Tippet and accessories not included.
- 100% recycled ECO CORDURA
- Patented Tippet Whippet recessed docking station with tippet bar included
- 9 liters of capacity
- Main body storage pocket with fly patch top and internal features
- Smaller front zippered pocket with internal features
- Two side panel pockets with hidden net scabbard
- Interchangeable neck strap and shoulder strap with docking stations