ORVIS Pro Fishing Vest
The PRO Vest is designed to carry everything you need, but is very light and breathes well for comfort. It is built of light, abrasion-resistant nylon with a DWR coating. The fitted design is built to conform to the body. The shoulders have a lofted spacer mesh of nylon and spandex. There are 18 pockets—10 exterior, 6 interior, and 2 rear ergonomically designed with new materials to provide organization coupled with smooth workflow on the water. The two lower main pockets offer compression-molded construction that add rigidity. The upper pockets are medium size, both with Orvis custom hideaway tool port underneath two fly-drying patches. The rear pockets offer a large pass-through game-style pocket under a full-zip rear pocket with mesh panel divider. Other features include multiple daisy chain gear loops, elastic loops to attach tippet bars, an adjustable closure that slides vertically for a custom fit, padded collar for comfort, internal webbing hanging loop, and a tri-ring net holder centered on the rear yoke.
Shell: nylon. Collar and lower pocket: nylon/spandex. Upper interior mesh: polyester. Lower interior mesh: nylon/spandex. Molded pocket base: compression-molded EVA. Washable. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52). 17½ oz. in medium.
- Modern ergonomics, materials, and innovative features
- Light abrasion-resistant nylon with a DWR coating
- Fitted design is built to conform to the body
- Stretch mesh interior
- Shoulders have a lofted spacer mesh of nylon and spandex
- 18 pockets—10 exterior, 6 interior, and 2 rear
- Compression molded pocket construction that adds rigidity
- Upper pockets both with Orvis custom hideaway tool port
- Two fly-drying patches
- Multiple interior stretch mesh easy access pockets
- Elastic loops to attach tippet bars
- Adjustable closure that slides vertically for a custom fit
- Padded collar
- Tri-ring net holder